Follow Me by Email

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Market Success

In the past couple of weeks I have just started holding a stall at some local markets, selling my original paintings, prints and greeting cards. It is going really well and I have received so many wonderful comments about my art. It makes me feel so humbled and thankful. To top it off I sold a painting at my second market! Here is some photos of my stall:

It was a rainy day, so the tablecloths are soaking wet!

Greeting Card Stand and Small sized Prints

Large Print Stand

Hanging Paintings

4 comments:

  1. congrats for the sale and good luck for the future markets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great market display you've set up. I'm impressed. I'm an introvert, give all my stuff away at yard sales and envy your pursuits. :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Pam! I must admit it is hard work, but definitely worth it :)

      Delete