Follow Me by Email

Monday, May 21, 2012

First Market Stall

This coming Friday night I am holding my very first market stall. I have already done a mock setup of my stall to prepare and it looks great! So I am looking forward to Friday! The market is held by a local Brisbane craft group I joined called BrisStyle. They hold different markets, craft demonstrations, developments sessions and more throughout the Brisbane Area and are a great way to get involved with your local community.

If you are in the Brisbane Area, please come and check out the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets on Friday the 25th of May. They are located at King George Square in Brisbane City and run from 5pm until 9pm. You will find many beautiful wares made by local Brisbane Crafters. Come and support your community!


See above for upcoming 2012 BrisStyle markets. See you there :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from the WeeklyBNSBash team on Etsy. I hope you had lots of sales from that market! It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda! Thank you! yes the markets went well, though it was a rainy day so a bit slow. It was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete