Follow Me by Email

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Art New Home

Me and my partner will be moving into a brand new house next month onto the opposite side of Brisbane from where I currently live. I'm so excited! I can't wait to decorate it! So I am looking for some beautiful pieces of Art I can decorate the walls with. I am open to suggestions :) Here are a few I love:

Rocks 2 by Colleen McNeil http://www.etsy.com

Young Lady in Chanel by Soo210 http://www.etsy.com 

Singing Goldfinch by TevaGallery http://www.etsy.com

Manarola Photograph by RobertCrum http://www.etsy.com



13 comments:

  1. I love the Rocks 2 and Manarola Photograph! The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for considering my Chanel girl as your pick. Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manarola for sure!! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Good luck with the move. I love that Photo!
    Visiting from the Etsy Blog Team :)
    take care,
    Duni
    www.dunistudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Manarola picture pulls at my heart strings! LOVE it for the content and colors. Fabulous to look at everyday on your walls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Loving the birdie picture. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bird pic too: ) Pray all goes well with your move: )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely the Manarola picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have good taste. I love the bright colours you have chosen. Living in a brand new house is lots of fun, but it is a bit daunting choosing all the furnishings and interior decorating. Mine could use some bright colours that's for sure. I have problems getting my husband to see things my way though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd buy them all except the Chanel girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments and suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each piece of art is beautiful in its' own right. Depending on where you want to hang them.

    My favorite? Can't choose! :o)

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete