Follow Me by Email

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Darwin, NT at Easter

I'd like to make my very first entry sharing some amazing scenic photo's me and my lovely fiance took on while on a very warm Easter weekend in Darwin and the Northern Territory National Parks. It is so serene and beautiful!

Anyone travelling to Australia, I definitely recommend a visit, it's hot like summer all year round :)

We saw some hungry crocs in the river!
Me, watching the sunset over Jabiru, Kakadu National Park, NT

Me standing next to a giant termite mound. Tiny termites make these!


Stunning scenery at Lichfield National Park, NT


1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog!

    Glad you liked Darwin, I live here and have done for five years.... it's great weather for most of the year (apart from wet season storms, cyclones and 100% humidity!!)

    I am a 26 year old photographer in Darwin, mostly doing landscape and seascapes. What sorts of things do you paint? Landscapes?

    It's great to hear you paint full time - I just made the move to full time photographer, and it feels like a big step!

    If you ever revisit Darwin and are looking for landscapes/seascapes to paint I can point you to some locations.
    As seen on my website - Louise Denton Photography - Darwin Landscapes

    ReplyDelete